- Generation Robert and Mary Williamson Berry, Princess Anne County. Virginia.
- Generation Robert and Elizabeth Cate Berry, Orange County, North Carolina.
- David J. and Mary Blaylock Berry, Orange County, North Carolina. & Georgia
- Robert and Elizabeth Everett Berry, Georgia, Fayette & Milton Counties.
- Jesse Lee and Nancy Ann Henry Berry, Georgia and Alabama
- Addie Lena Berry and Hampton Fantom Manners, Spaulding GA & Guilford County, North Carolina.
Addie Lena Berry and hers siblings
L to R. Sarah Florence Berry Kelly, William Oscar Berry, Albert Edgar Berry, Addie Lena Berry Maners, Cora Mae Berry McVickers,Walter Glenn Berry is not shown in this group Picture.
Front Row L-R Addie Lena Berry Maners, Vera Westbrook Maners, wife of William Thomas Maners, Martin Maners. Second Row L-R Hampton F. Maners, Herman F. Maners, Jesse Waldo Maners.
Children of Hampton Fantom and Addie Lena Berry Maners:
- Vera Othella Maners b. September 16th 1907 d. in Rock Hill SC on June 1st 1998
- William Thomas Maners b, November 17 1909 Macon Georgia d. August 28 1962
- Herman Fantom Maners b. March 7 1912 d. November 2 1993
- Jesse Waldo Maners b. July 4th 1917 d. August 4th 1982
- Martin Adolphus (Dock) Maners b. November 20 1920 d. March 30 2008
Addie Berry Maners U.S. City Directories, 1822-1995 for Addie B Maners High Point, North Carolina, City Directory, 1935. Vera Maners was living with her husband William Thomas Maners
Herman Fantom Maners, Addie Lena Berry Maners – 50th Wedding Anniversary
Below is the World War One Draft Registration of Herman Fantom Maners. He list his wife, Addie Lena Maners, as the nearest living relative.
Page 2 of the Registration below describing Herman Fantom Maners as tall, medium build with Blue eyes and brown hair.
Herman Fantom Maners was born 0n June 5th 1886 and died on June 2nd 1967. After her husband died, Addie Lena Maners went to South Carolina to live with her son Jesse Adolphus Maners.
Herman Fantom Maners was the son of William Thomas and Louisa E. Kelly Manners
Addie Lena Berry was born on November 1st 1884 0n Alabama. She married Herman Fanton Maners Sr. on August 26th 1906. The couple raised four sons and Addie Lena Berry Maners died on September 7th 1975 in South Carolina. She and her husband are buried in the Floral Garden Memorial Park in High Point, Guilford County, North Carolina.
Addie Lena Berry was the daughter of Jesse Lee and Nancy Ann Henry Berry, Georgia and Alabama