Henry Bradford Berry, Son Of Thompson Berry And Roseann Gutman Berry
- Generation R0bert and Mary Williamson Berry, Princess Anne County, Virginia.
- Generation Robert and Elizabeth Cate Berry, Orange County, North Carolina.
- Generation Robert Jr and Mary Waggoner Berry NC and Fayette Co. Alabama
- Generation Thompson and Rosanah Gutman Berry. Berry, Fayette County, Alabama
Generation 5 Henry Bradford Berry was born Dec 6, 1829 in Fayette County, Alabama. He married Malissa Jane Jeffries on June 4, 1874. Malissa was born Nov 6, 1851 and died on October 6, 1921. Her Headstone is pictured on the right. Henry Bradford Berry’s headstone is on the left. Henry Bradford died on Apr 22, 1895. Henry and Malissa, along with his parents, Thompson and Rosanah were buried in: Pleasant Hill Methodist Church Cemetery in Fayette County Alabama.
Henry Bradford and Malissa Berry had 6 children: Clara Mae, Henry Alberta, James Marvin, Cordelia Frances, Mattie Lee, and William Thomas. I will send you copies of the oil company’s descendant chart and the hand written probate record for Malissa. Apparently Henry died without a will and Malissa needed to get ownership of the property. Malissa was 21 years younger than Henry according to the 1880 census.
In the 1920 Census Malissa J Berry’s grandson, Henry D. Strickland was living with her.
- Clara Mae Berry
- Henry Alberta Berry
- James Marvin
- Cordelia Frances Berry
- Mattie Lee Berry 1880 – 1916
- William Thomas Berry born June 15,1883 died October 2 1912
Henry Bradford Berry was born in Fayette County Dec 6 1829 and died in Fayette County Alabama
April 22 1895
“Henry Bradford Berry was listed on his fathers Census in 1830, 1840, 1850, 1860 and 1870a”
- Henry Bradford Berry first listed in the 1880 Fayette County Alabama Census
- Malissa Jeffries Berry listed head of Household in the 1900 Fayette County Alabama Census.
- Malissa Jeffries Berry listed head of Household in the 1910 Fayette County Alabama Census.
- Malissa Jeffries Berry listed head of Household in the 1920 Fayette County Alabama Census