- Generation Robert and Mary Williamson Berry, Princess Anne County. Virginia.
- Generation Robert and Elizabeth Cate Berry, Orange County, North Carolina.
- David J. and Mary Blaylock Berry, Orange County, North Carolina. & Georgia
- Robert and Elizabeth Everett Berry, Georgia, Fayette & Milton Counties.
- Jesse Lee and Nancy Ann Henry Berry, Georgia and Alabama
- Addie Lena Berry and Hampton Fantom Manners, Spaulding GA & Guilford County, North Carolina.
Jesse Waldo Maners World War two Draft Registration above.
Jesse Waldo and Velma Irene Morgan Maners had a son that was named Jesse Waldo Manners Jr., who was born in Asheboro North Carolina on July 8th 1842 and died on August 26 2013 in Peizer, South Carolina. He was married to Wanda Sue Holliday Maners.
Jesse Waldo Maners moved to South Carolina after his divorce from Velma Irene Morgan Maners on June 25 1970 in Guilford County North Carolina.
After Addie Lena Mamers husband, Herman F. Maners, died died in 1967 she moved to South Carolina and lived with Jesse Waldo Maners until she died on September 7th 1975. Addie Lena Berry Maners was buried beside her husband in Floral Garden Memorial Park in High Point, Guilford County, North Carolina.
Jesse Waldo Maners died in Anderson , Anderson County South Carolina on August 4th 1982.