Roger Williamson from England and Princess Ann County, Virginia
ROGER WILLIAMSON married ANN FOSTER
Ann Foster was born in England in 1620 and died in Princess Ann County, Virginia around 1692. Roger Williamson died about 1650 and his wife, Ann Foster Williamson remarried. Her new husband was John Carroway who came to America with his good friend Roger Williamson. It is unknown if Ann Foster married Roger Williamson in England or America. All three came to America about 1640. This was about 33 years after the London Company first settled in Jamestown Virginia. John and Ann Foster Williamson had three children. Ann Foster Williamson and John Carroway also had three children.
CHILDREN of Roger and Ann Foster Williamson:
- John Williamson
- Bartholomew Williamson married Martha Christopher
- Richard Williamson married Mary Kempe
Children of John and Ann Foster Williamson Carroway:
- Mary Carroway married Lancaster Lovette
- Elizabeth Carroway married Nichols
- John Carroway Jr. married Ann Kempe, Mary Kempe Williamson’s sister.
VIEW THE ORIGINAL WILL OF
ANN FOSTER WILLIAMSON CARROWAY PAC)