Revolutionary War Vouchers For Robert Berry
- Voucher # 1501 26th Day of April 1783 allowed seven pounds 8 shillings specie
- Voucher # 1503 3rd day of August 1782 allowed nine pounds four shillings specie
- Voucher # 1504 is the back of Voucher # 1503
- Voucher # 1505 on the 4th day of Oct. 1783 allowed nine pounds nine shillings
- Voucher 1506 is the back of Voucher # 1505
- Voucher # 1507 Orange County purchaced 200 pounds of beef on June 2nd 1781
- Voucher # 1508 is the back of 1507
- Voucher # 1509 State of North Carolina is indebted Robert Berry a private 23 pounds nine shillings
- Voucher # 1511 North Carolina is indebted to Robert Berry late soldier 53 pounds 8 shillings 1 pence specie 1st of May 1792
- Voucher # 1512 is the back of Voucher # 1511
ROBERT BERRY WAS A PRIVATE IN THE NORTH CAROLINA CONTINENTAL LINE
CENSUS INFORMATION and NEIGHBORS
“ TEMPLET IN 1830 ”
- NO CENSUS FOUND IN 1810.
- NO CENSUS FOUND IN 1820.
- CENSUS FOUND IN BLOUNT COUNTY ALABAMA IN 1830.
- NO CENSUS FOUND IN 1840.
- NO CENSUS FOUND IN 1850.