- Generation Robert and Mary Williamson Berry, Princess Anne County. Virginia.
- Generation Robert and Elizabeth Cate Berry, Orange County, North Carolina.
- David J. and Mary Blaylock Berry, Orange County, North Carolina. & Georgia
- Robert and Elizabeth Everett Berry, Georgia, Fayette & Milton Counties.
- Jesse Lee and Nancy Ann Henry Berry, Georgia and Alabama
- Addie Lena Berry and Hampton Fantom Manners, Spaulding GA & Guilford County, North Carolina.
Front Row L-R Addie Lena Berry Maners, Vera Westbrooks Maners, wife of William Thomas Maners, Martin Maners. Second Row L-R Hampton F. Maners, Herman F. Maners, Jesse Waldo Maners.
William Thomas Maners World War Two Draft Registration
William Thomas Manners married Vera Mae Westbrooks about 1929 and they had no children in the 1930 Griffin, Spalding Georgia Census. The couple listed three sons and a daughter in the 1940 High Point, Guilford, North Carolina Census. He was born in November 17th 1909 and died in August 28th 1962.
William Thomas Maners was named for his paternal grandfather and was the son of Herman and Addie Lena Berry Maners. He was born
Vera Mae Westbrooks was born in Piedmont, Calhoun Alabama on Her Parents were Robert and Maude Westbrooks. Vera Mae Westbooks died in 1991. Both she and her husband are buried in the Oaklawn Memorial Gardens, Winston Salem, Forsyth County,North Carolina.